its saturday and im working.
I finished my important work that called me to come on saturday actually. but saja je nak stay kat ofis sampai petang. Look so hot out there to go back.Boleh claim OT lebih.*wink*
People always talk. That something that we cannot stop. They keep talking espacially bout people. Melayu kata mengumpat. I dont know why, but it's a nature. Especially in workforce. People always talk about other people. Maybe its kinnda therapy. Selepas penat bekerja, kena mengumpat.So whatever.sebab kadang aku pun terjoin.hahahhahaha...
Its not a good thing actually. So Fazlina!!!!Less talking. More thinking...Abaikan anasir kurang berfaedah itu.Talk when u need to talk.
Just now i googling bout my blog. kurang kerja. and i found out that my old blog yang kat blogdrive tu ada lagi. Ceh!bukan dah delete ke?
I already take a new case sementara menunggu masa yang sesuai untuk balik ni. Cuba menjadi pekerja yang berhemah.bekerja dengan ikhlas.yea.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment